Home » , , , , , » True JDM, 1989 Nissan PAO

True JDM, 1989 Nissan PAO

May 30, 2016

1989 Nissan PAO For Sale

Up for sale is my 1989 Nissan PAO. This is a true JDM right hand drive import soft top from Japan! I get so much attention and looks in this little car. People are always asking if it's a classic austin mini cooper, or Fiat 500, or even a Citron 2cv, but most everyone says "I love your car........what is it?" Clean Washington title in hand. And best of all it get's 51MPG! I'm sure I've forgotten some thing's but here's a list:

-Right hand drive (always fun to be different)
-5-speed manual (very rare)
-Brand new soft top
-New tires (less then 1000 miles)
-New springs with Eibach bump stops (less then 1000 miles)
-1000ccc engine gets 51 MPG!!
-Front strut brace from a Nissan Figaro
-Brand new set of tailights (see pictures)
-Also comes with some eyelids and extra door window rubber (see pictures)

Possible trade list:

***Air cooled VW parts, pre 65. Type 2 bus mostly. The good stuff, no junk. Air bagged narrowed beam, complete ready to run engine's, 1600 dual port or bigger. Gerson patch panels, etc.

***Other interesting cars. Honda N600, Honda Beat, Classic Austin Mini Cooper, Datsun 510, Datsun 411, first generation Toyota Celica 71-74, Air colled VW.....??

I'm sure from my list you know what I'm into...what do you got?
Need more detail please here